Zambeef Products Plc Chairman: Dr Jacob Mwanza
The Zambeef Platform in Africa
- One of the fastest growing economies in Sub-Saharan Africa (“SSA”) in recent years.
- GDP growth averaging >6.5% over last five years and forecast to grow at c.5% over next three years.
- Current population of c.15.5 million.
- One of the world’s fastest growing populations, expected to reach 16 million by 2016.
- GDP per capita is expected to be $ 1,093 at the end of 2016.
- Largest economy in Africa and ranked 23rd in the world in terms of GDP.
- GDP growth averaging >6% over last three years and expected to average >5% over next three years.
- GDP per capita doubled from $1,400 (2000) to $2,800 (2012).
- Africa’s most populous country – population increased from 120 million (2000) to 160 million (2010).
- Rapidly expanding consumer base, fuelled by an emerging middle class and high levels of urbanisation.
- One of the fastest growing economies in SSA in recent years.
- GDP growth averaging >6% over the past 5 years and expected to grow at c.6% over next three years.
- Population of 26 million.
FY 2015 financial results presentation (London)
- Zambeef Plc FY 2015 financial results presentation
- Zambeef Plc 2015 Annual Report
- Zambeef Plc FY 2015 financial results
- Zambeef Plc HY 2015 financial results
- Download Zambeef Plc reports and publications
- Sign up for news alerts from Zambeef Plc
- View key investor valuation and trading data
- Visit the Zambeef Plc investor relations website
- Follow Zambeef on Facebook or Twitter