- Trading conditions are expected to remain difficult with the added problem of shortage of power.
- Job losses in the formal sector are inevitable which will result in depressing aggregate demand.
- Effective management of credit risk to minimise trade receivable costs and improve cash flows.
- Continuously re-aligning costs in line with trading densities.
- Continuously offering a wider range of merchandise at appropriate price points to improve customer affordability and convenience.
2015 annual reports